Thursday, March 24, 2005

Maundy Thursday...

It is Thursday of Passion week.

I was thinking that I havent posted in awhile. So I thought I would write a quick entry - well- just cause.

I am actually inbetween shifts at work (the dreaded 'split-shift') and am hopeing to catch the late bus to Ottawa tonight. It seems like it's been so long since I've been home. I will be meeting my god-daughter for the first time which I am very exited about. Spending Easter with my family and friends at home will be a good thing for me right now. Yeeees it will.

Here are some of the random things rumbleing thourgh my head as of late: Paris, Catholics, cats, grant applications, Burkina Faso, Sinead O'connor, candles, icons, tea, my grandfathers, Newfoundland, Poppy...I thyink maybe I should stop there becasue I could probably go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
The mind is a crazy thing. it can think so many things at once.

I saw 'I heart Huckabees' recently and thought it was one of the most brilliant movies that I have seen in a long time. laughed very very very hard. i also saw a movie called 'The Lost Boys of Sudan' this week...it followed the lives of sudanese young men fleeing Sudan and living as refugees in The States...Texas of all places. Incredible movie. Alot to take in though. Made me feel like an ashamed North-American.

Must go now and pack.
Christ is Risen...He is risen indeed.


No comments: